Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I accidentally left my Tama-Gos alone for over 24 hours. When I suddenly remembered, I checked on them, and lo and behold, there they were, still ALIVE! Only Tama-Gos can stand up to that kind of neglect. Alfred and Ben had become Monpatchi and Korokotchi, respectively, and they were both asleep. I woke them up. They were upset with me, but it was lucky that I had woken them up, because they were both severely ill and starving. After curing them of their various ailments, I paused them to avoid this happening again while I am so busy. Keiko on my iD L is paused as well.
Ben
Showing off for the camera



He looks like a monkey!
Today's question: how much nerve does it take to leave comments on a blog?
Thanks for reading! Mata atode!
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment