Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's been 9 days! Fear not, I have not abandoned you; just got inundated with homework the other day and am still recovering from the trauma! Anyway...
Last night, each age 8, Andromeda and Anton left their Kinotchi sons. The Kinotchi from my black Tama-Go I named Alfred. The blue Tama-Go I named Ben. An hour later, Alfred became a Mattaritchi, while Ben evolved into an Ahirukutchi. I introduced one of my friends to these, and they said, "I'd forgotten how fun these are!" We played with Ben, Alfred, and my V3 Violetchi, Fred, for a while. It satisfied me to learn that people I knew would still pick up a Tamagotchi if given the chance.
Thanks for reading! Mata atode!
Amat
Got any questions? Ask me by leaving a comment or PMing me on TamaTalk. (I'm Amat Gotchi on there as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment