Saturday, July 27, 2013

Wow!!



I got home from vacation on the midnight flight a few weeks ago, and my Tamagotchi P's had arrived in the mail!! So I made an unboxing video and started up the Tamagotchi before I went to bed. Guess I'll need a better camera next time.

But anyway...
Holy cow, I haven't posted for almost 3 weeks! I just got home from camp, and I was busy with other stuff recently too, such as an online summer class (never ever doing that again) and sports. But now I'm back and I wanted to do some blog posts!
Tomorrow, I hope to put up some pictures of Usagi and the new Tamagotchi P's, whom I named Yoji. I'll give Yoji's growth tomorrow, he is currently a teen. I'm really liking the Tamagotchi P's so far, because the characters are cute and the device is very polished. I'd love to get a few Deco Pierces for it as well.
But right now, I'm really tired and want to go to bed.
So good night! Thanks for reading!
Amat

1 comment: