Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hellooooo

Hi everyone! It's been ages (yeah I've said that too many times) but today I felt like posting again.
I haven't been doing much Tamagotchi stuff recently, but apparently many things are happening (and have happened) in the sphere of Tamagotchi fans.

So, we've got:
Tamagotchi Friends Europe release (happened)
Tamagotchi 4U Japan release (coming on September 27)
Tamagotchi Friends America release (this fall)

Am I missing anything? I looked through TamaTalk but really, there's so much about each new release that I couldn't read through it all.
Could anyone give a general overview of these new Tamagotchi releases?


If I start up a Tamagotchi soon, I might try the Tama-Go or the iD L. At the moment I'm not that into Tamagotchis unfortunately. Most likely that's just because I was so busy and now I really just want to relax.

Signing off for now!
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment