Friday, September 20, 2013

Tamagotchi V2

Hey everyone! It's been a busy school year so far, and right now I'm traveling. I haven't been using my color Tamagotchis lately, but I started my V2 back up yesterday. Right now, I have an adult girl Hiratchi named Alice. Alice is 5 years old and a second generation. I haven't got a camera on my hands at the moment, but I'll try to post some pictures of her when I can. She's a really cute character, even though she's apparently a neglected care character. (Click here to find a V2 growth chart; I saw the care levels on the Tamagotchi Wikia.)
It seems that Alice will get married pretty soon. I'll try to keep you posted.
Today's question: What kinds of names do you give to your Tamagotchis?
Thanks for reading; comment with feedback or just to say hi. Mata atode!
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment