Saturday, August 24, 2013

Painaputchi

Last week, I left for vacation. This week, I've been super busy. School starts in four days, and I haven't even gone back-to-school shopping yet! I haven't been able to run my Tamagotchis or post much, but I did get some things done, and I hope my life gets a little less hectic in the future.

On my iD L, Aya has now evolved into a Painaputchi. Additionally on my Tamagotchi P's, Yoji got all his puzzle pieces: a computer, space food, a helmet, and keeping him for 24 hours. I really like the concept of the puzzle pieces; you have to put together several elements to make total happiness!




Additionally, Yoji got a pet named Yumekyantchi.

Since I've had Painaputchi on my iD L so many times, I've decided to try for the secret adult  by connecting Aya and Yoji repetitively. I'm also hoping that once Aya is an adult for a while, she and Yoji can get married.
I've noticed a lot of cute surprises on my P's so far. Two weeks ago (it's been that long already!), Yoji went to the park and worked as a park patrol of some sort. He busted some guys for littering and such.
Also, Yoji and I went outside the other day and a giant CafĂ© bus came by and offered 50% off coupons for the Cafe and it is a permanent coupon, just like the Eco Fork on the iD L. 
I'm excited to see what else shows up on my Tamagotchi P's! :)
Thanks for reading; mata atode!


Amat 

1 comment:

  1. Your school hasn't started yet? : o mine started 3 weeks ago. And congrats for getting all puzzle pieces ^^

    Silverpatchi

    ReplyDelete