Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ichigotchi!

This morning, I was playing a few games with Ruby, a cute little Mohitamatchi. Then I left her alone for a while, and when I returned, she was an Ichigotchi! After a tearful goodbye to her preschool teacher, she started school, choosing the Flower Teacher for her great creativity.

Ruby says hello.


A bit nervous for school.
I'm on the right track for getting Memetchi if I give her enough artistic skill points! I've never had her on a V4 before, just once on a V3 and that's all (and my Memetchi was a boy that time...)
Ruby might be a teen for a few days, as I want to experience V4 TamaTown with her. I haven't had the opportunity to do this in a while (TamaTown is still up for V3 and V4/4.5 if you use tamagotchieurope.com ).
Leave comments if you're excited for the Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. app to come out on iOS! (I don't have any Android devices, but my family members have iPod Touch.)
Today's question: do you like Tamagotchi L.i.f.e.? Leave your feedback in the comments. :)
Thanks for reading! Mata atode!
Amat

3 comments:

  1. hey! you got a very nice blog :) and I would like to ask one question: how can choose a teacher in V4? Because I've only Mr.Turtlepedia :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, hi! Thanks for the comment!
      To choose a teacher:
      When you get the mailed request to start school, your Tamagotchi will go to visit the teachers as usual. It starts with Mr. Turtlepedia. If you push button A, you will see another teacher: the Flower Teacher. Push button A again, and you will see Mr. Canvas. Push button B when you see the teacher you want.
      By the way, you get intellectual skill points when you work with Mr. Turtlepedia, arts skill points when you work with the Flower Teacher, and social skill points when you work with Mr. Canvas.
      You can only choose one teacher per character/generation.
      Hope this helped! Feel free to leave more comments or email with any more questions! :)

      Delete
    2. Okey :) And thank you very much :))

      Delete