Thursday, December 6, 2012

And we have...

So, despite my best efforts, I accidentally left Shika unpaused while I went skiing. Luckily, when I found her, she was alive, though very angry with me. After giving her 2 clovers, she finally forgave me and stayed with me. (She is a Chamametchi, not a Lovelitchi like I wanted, but I'm glad that she's alive and a character I haven't had before.)
So after we got that cleared up, we got a pet and planted some seeds.
I took this at night, when her hectic day was over. Her pet is Rubitchi.
Then we began searching for happy symbols. Her first was the jump rope. The second was a winged hat.
Well, maybe you needed a picture of the winged hat, but I doubted you needed one for the jump rope.
Thanks for reading! Mata atode!
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment