Sunday, November 11, 2012

Teens

To build suspense, I'll switch back to my Tama-Gos again for a second. Really, maybe I should divide my blog into different sections so it's less confusing.
Anyway, Chris and Douglas became teens, Monpatchi and Kilalatchi (I was quite surprised, as I left both Tamas alone for many hours), respectively. I am making an effort to care for them well, something I forgot to do in the past few generations. The only males I haven't gotten on Tama-Go are Kuchipatchi, Shimashimatchi, and Tarakotchi. I don't really want Tarakotchi, but please, please give me a character that isn't the same one I've had ten times before!
Chris

Douglas
The suspense is building on 3 Tamagotchis now! AHHHH! I'm collapsing from the pressure!
No, actually I'm just really hyper right now.
Thanks for reading! Mata atode!
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment